Catelyn is my favorite and if you disagreee you can go and ….. disagree,
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
Oh my god, my heart. These are insanely powerful, impactful photographs.
So many feelings
NUMBER FOUR RIPPED MY FEELS APART
history meme | ten moments ∙ the salem witch trials of 1692-1693The Salem witch trials occurred in colonial Massachusetts between 1692 and 1693. More than 200 people were accused of practicing witchcraft—the Devil’s magic—and 20 were executed by: hanging, being pressed to death under heavy stones, or torture. Hundreds of others faced accusations of witchcraft. Dozens languished in jail for months without trials. Then, almost as soon as it had begun, the hysteria that swept through Puritan Massachusetts ended. Eventually, the colony admitted the trials were a mistake and compensated the families of those convicted. Since then, the story of the trials has become synonymous with paranoia and injustice, and it continues to beguile the popular imagination more than 300 years later. [x]
just tell me it is worth it, just tell me iˇm not going to end up like another number in the job office, just tell me there is a purpose for everyone, I don´t want to die being boring and not living, if it is worth it, if it is worth that one day I´ll be happy, I can do that but I don´t like doing things without purpose, just not that kind of person
Tobey Maguire and Carey Mulligan can’t stop laughing during an interview for Gatsby. BEST. VIDEO. EVER.
ANNIE: What are you so scared of? It’s only a theory.
CHARLES: No, they’re right; it changes everything. Suppose the whole world stopped believing that God had any sort of plan for us. Nothing mattered. Not love nor trust. Not faith, not honor. Only brute survival. Apart from anything else, it would break your mother’s heart.
James Frain as Lord Warwick in “The White Queen”
↳ for (x) as a gift of another life ruiner